Infographics are gaining popularity and are being used more frequently as a complement to thoughtful content and to increase SEO.
Since infographics usually present complex information or data visualization quickly and clearly, they are popular with PR professionals and a great resource for journalists.
Have you/your team been creating infographics on behalf of clients?
Have you found them to be popular with Journalists?
Let us know your thoughts on the infographic ‘craze’ in the comments.
Kelly is a traveler, New York native, public relations and social media professional, avid music lover, techie, and psychologist. She is passionate about enabling meaningful conversations and connections via the social web, believes that learning is lifelong and enjoys discovering new tactics to create and sustain brand identity and influence and maintain advocates.
- 6 May 2013 : Knowing Your Audience: How PR Agencies Need to be Careful Choosing Customers
- 30 April 2013 : Get Geoff Livingston’s Welcome to the Fifth Estate Free
- 19 April 2013 : Auto-tweets, Kawasaki and Takedowns: The Ugly Side of Social
- 15 April 2013 : 2013: The Year that Social Media Will Run out of Kool-Aid
- 8 April 2013 : Top 5 Tips for Adapting a Relationship Marketing Model