You are a PR firm in Hoboken, New Jersey. You have a snazzy idea to cover “Call Me Maybe” as a recruitment ad for the boon of new college grads in the workforce. At the end of the video, you then insist that they visit your website rather than call your office. And then you disable the comments on the video on YouTube. Methinks you did not think this one through.
We can’t embed the video here due to playback restrictions on YouTube, but you can check it out here.
- 30 June 2014 : Power to the People
- 16 June 2014 : A Study In Compassionate Communications
- 20 May 2014 : Spin Doesn’t Suck- A PRBC Book Review
- 13 May 2014 : Avión Tequila “Health Claim” PR Snafu Part of Bigger Problem
- 24 April 2014 : The 10 Commandments of Press Release Writing