You are a PR firm in Hoboken, New Jersey. You have a snazzy idea to cover “Call Me Maybe” as a recruitment ad for the boon of new college grads in the workforce. At the end of the video, you then insist that they visit your website rather than call your office. And then you disable the comments on the video on YouTube. Methinks you did not think this one through.
We can’t embed the video here due to playback restrictions on YouTube, but you can check it out here.
- 4 March 2014 : Review: Real-time Tracking with Keyhole
- 25 February 2014 : SXSW Poker – A Different Kind of Networking Event
- 11 February 2014 : 2014: The Year Private-Labels Become a Brand to Reckon With
- 4 February 2014 : 5 Ways for PR Pros to Relax, Slow Down and Reclaim Their Creativity
- 9 January 2014 : Sounding Off on Social Care