You are a PR firm in Hoboken, New Jersey. You have a snazzy idea to cover “Call Me Maybe” as a recruitment ad for the boon of new college grads in the workforce. At the end of the video, you then insist that they visit your website rather than call your office. And then you disable the comments on the video on YouTube. Methinks you did not think this one through.
We can’t embed the video here due to playback restrictions on YouTube, but you can check it out here.
- 4 December 2013 : PRBC 2013 Gift Guide, Review and Giveaway: Findables
- 6 November 2013 : How to Maintain Your Credibility as a PR Pro (And Why It’s Important)
- 4 November 2013 : What Women Want? A Woman Knows
- 15 October 2013 : Blogger Outreach Case Studies
- 9 October 2013 : State of the Union: Women in the PR, Part 1