You are a PR firm in Hoboken, New Jersey. You have a snazzy idea to cover “Call Me Maybe” as a recruitment ad for the boon of new college grads in the workforce. At the end of the video, you then insist that they visit your website rather than call your office. And then you disable the comments on the video on YouTube. Methinks you did not think this one through.
We can’t embed the video here due to playback restrictions on YouTube, but you can check it out here.
- 24 April 2014 : The 10 Commandments of Press Release Writing
- 22 April 2014 : 5 Things a Young Pro Should Know Before Starting her Own Business
- 7 April 2014 : 10 Reasons Why Wearing Google Glass is Going to Hurt
- 3 April 2014 : What The 90’s Taught Us about Public Relations
- 2 April 2014 : How to Score Winning Briefings