Welcome back loyal readers to our summer weekly roundup of posts you may not have seen, may have seen but should see again, or just random stuff that’s pretty cool.
Since I’m sure we’d all like to start down the road to the weekend, I’ll beg
in with no further adieu…
- Seems to be we’re all using WordPress nowadays somewhere, somehow. Plenty of us also use DropBox – might as well use one as a fantastic backup for the other – How To Back Up Your WordPress Site To Dropbox.
- More Facebook features (hacks?) – Facebook Page Administrators Can Now (Literally) Count Their Subscribers
- Looking for a gift for that Twitter addicted significant other, RL friend, co-worker, etc.? – Hash Tag Mug
- A final, required, Olympics post – 4 ways P&G is dominating the Olympics with online video
- Think Flickr is dead? Or SM essentially useless? – New Insect Species Discovered on Flickr
- 6 May 2013 : Knowing Your Audience: How PR Agencies Need to be Careful Choosing Customers
- 30 April 2013 : Get Geoff Livingston’s Welcome to the Fifth Estate Free
- 19 April 2013 : Auto-tweets, Kawasaki and Takedowns: The Ugly Side of Social
- 15 April 2013 : 2013: The Year that Social Media Will Run out of Kool-Aid
- 8 April 2013 : Top 5 Tips for Adapting a Relationship Marketing Model