Dearest readers –
Thank you for making our lil blog a part of your daily reading. We wouldn’t be here (for better or worse ) without your loyal attention, blog post proposals, submissions, tweets, Facebook shares, and so forth and so on.
But, it’s that time of year – EOY reports, holiday parties, travel … so we’re taking our winter vacation. We’ll probably pop back in for any major breaking PR snafus or other news, but until our return in the first week of January, take a peek at our top ten posts of 2011 (presented in alpha order below ) to see if there were any gems you missed.
Happy New Year,
- 4 Reasons Why Journalists Still Make the Best PR People
- Abercrombie’s Latest Move – Bad PR or Calculated Branding Campaign?
- Do You Have A Groupon Strategy In Your Communications Plan Yet?
- Etsy – The Latest Brand to Disappoint
- New Platforms: Pinterest
- New Realities Emerging in Crisis Communications
- PR Job Descriptions: Professional Social Media Experience Now Necessary?
- Successful Rebranding — An Oxymoron?
- WANTED: Publicist Needed for Famous Actor