Why is it so many PR people can’t find love? We’re just like everyone else, so what makes it difficult for all of us flacks? My assumption is because we are all workaholics and have a 24/7 commitment to our job.
There is also the fact that we spent so much time building relationships with media we forget how to act “normal” in our own personal lives. I guess the fact that most of us can talk nonstop for hours and a love interest can’t get a word in doesn’t help either. . . .
Well, all the singles reading this out there are in luck. Not only am I hot PR Pro, but I’m also a love guru. Below you will find some of
the best PR pickup lines that are sure to get you a date, or two, maybe even a slap in the face.
When you are scoping out the scene and someone catches your eye, drop one of the following lines:
- Is that a press release in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Let’s go somewhere dark and quiet with two land lines.
- I’ll show you my list if you show me yours. . . .
After a little talking with someone and you’re ready to advance a little, try these:
- I would love to get in your media list!
- Let me guess, you’re a Virgo, I’m a Cision, we are meant to be together.
- Who is your AOR?!
When you are ready to seal the deal, these lines are sure to make it happen:
- I’m ”SM” trained. . . .
- I could pitch you all night long.
- My biggest hit last month was the Wall Street Journal, but I’d hit that any month!
One thing that shouldn’t be said and will keep you alone all night:
- We should go out for a drink and talk PR.
If, and when, you are successful meeting someone always do the proper PR thing to do:
- Was it good for you? I’m just following up!
To all the singles out there, I wish you the best of luck and hope that these PR pickup lines will come in handy for you!
What other PR pickup lines would you use or fancy?
May the force be with you. . . .