Since I know all our PRBC readers are devout and only guarantee enough time each day to read our posts, I thought I’d direct all y’all to a few gems from last week you may have missed but definitely deserve some attention. Please note there’s plenty of sarcasm in that last sentence :).
And so with no further adieu some fantastic posts from last week that you should spend some time with:
- 3 Ways to Capitalize on the Opportunity Economy – Jay Baer / Convince & Convert and Amber Naslund / Brass Tack Thinking
- Be Social to Drive Social Effectively – Valeria Maltoni / Conversation Agent
- Social Hacking – Dan Ariely / Irrationally Yours
- Is Your Marketing Message Being Diluted by Automated Advertising? – Danny Brown
- Who’s On Your Personal Board of Directors? – Cortney Rhoads Stapleton / B2B Bliss
[reus id=”6″][recent posts]