For those of you haven’t caught it, PRBC has been nominated in Arik Hanson’s PR Readers’ Choice Awards for Up and Coming Blog. Take a look at the list in that category (and the others) for some great blogs and vote for your favorites. I’m not saying I’ve got a favorite in the Up and Coming group – but if you vote for us I might send you a Unicorn :).
And with that, kick up your heels and enjoy our Top 5(+3) posts from this week (based on pageview and in alpha-order). Cheers!
- 4 ways to beat the social media clock
- 4.5 Tips for Bulletproof PR
- Clients and Phone Interviews – What’s Your Role?
- The Official PRBC Guide to Summer Fridays
- A Possible Facebook & Twitter Bubble?
- The Secret Worries of a PR Firm Boss
- Selling Ourselves Short with Social Media
- Tricks of the Trade: Small Talk
[reus id=”6″][recent posts]